Jokaki (1 to 2.5 years old)
Retro-chic Jokaki sun shades for kids are designed for toddlers (12-30 months old) when their noses are slowly forming and their cheekbones are still prominent. They are unbreakable, flexible, ultra-light and don’t put pressure on temples or noses to perfectly fit the shape of little ones’ faces.
Jokala (2 to 4 years Old)
Unisex aviator style for a rock chic look… and optimal Anti-UV protection! As well as being totally unbreakable, these Jokala sun shades for kids offer optimal (category 4) protection to keep intrepid little eyes safe with style anywhere, anytime: beaching, mountain-trekking, boating, skiing…
- Optimal protection polycarbonate lenses: category 4.
- Anti-UVA, Anti-UVB, Anti-UVC filter.
- 3.5 cm-sized lenses to completely protect children’s eyes.
- Ki ET LA’s extra: anti-blue-light filter to reduce glare.
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies.
- Zigzag technology means an all-in-one frame.
- No hinges so no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts.
- New soft, comfortable cord.
Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft shades. No pressure on temples or on the nose and no pressing against ears.
What’s in the box?
- Sunglasses with recyclable frame
- Pouch to keep your sunglasses
- Strap to secure the sunglasses
- Instruction manual
- Reusable, recyclable cardboard case