Diabola (0-18 months)
Diabola sun shades are baby’s perfect first sunglasses: unbreakable, flexible, ultra-light, they are also reversible and adapt to fit babies’ faces as their nose bridge grows. This unique system means the shades can be worn in position One from 0-9 months old then turned round to position Two from 9-18 months old.
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies.
- Zigzag technology means an all-in-one frame.
- No hinges so no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts.
- New soft, comfortable cord.
- Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft shades. No pressure on temples or on the nose and no pressing against ears.
- 2 sizes in 1 (0 to 9 months in position 1 and 9 to 18 months in position 2)
- Optimal protection polycarbonate lenses: category 4.
- Anti-UVA, Anti-UVB, Anti-UVC filter.
- 3.2 cm-sized lenses to completely protect children’s eyes.
- Ki ET LA’s extra: anti-blue-light filter to reduce glare.
What’s in the box?
- Diabola Infant Sunglasses
- Pouch to keep your sunglasses
- Strap to secure the sunglasses
- Instruction manual
- Reusable, recyclable cardboard case